We’ll find a competitive supplier for you—FAST, using a vast and varied network of capable manufacturers.
After 30+ years working with small manufacturers to improve productivity and sales, we have gathered an impressive network of shops that covers a vast spectrum of capabilities. The most common capability needs are listed below, some are linked to more detailed information. Our network of manufacturers is also an information network of referrals to companies that do other things.
Often we can provide multiple candidates. We will always deliver an answer quickly. We know customers want to move forward with their manufacturing. If you need something rare or really unusual we have experience delivering results for that as well. Those do take a bit longer, but we almost always find a suitable candidate and in some cases, several for you to choose from.
Helping solve your sourcing needs is what we do.
Most commonly requested capabilities:
- Turnkey service for machining, welding, finishing, assembly, inventorying and packaging in a single source
- Machining Centers (some with automatic pallet changing)
- Micro machining
- Machining VERY large parts
- Low volume/repair parts/prototypes
- Swiss turning
- Custom drive train/motion control components
- Vertical Turret Lathes, Millturns and Boring Mills
- Deep hole drilling/gun drilling
- Electric Discharge Machining (EDM): wire, sinker and hole popper
- ID, OD, and surface grinding; honing
- Single and Multi-spindle screw machining
- Equipment/machinery building and refurbishing
- Plate fabrication and rolling
- Aluminum Extrusions
- Metal spinning
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Wire forms (POP and automotive): CNC, vertical forming, and Fourslide wire machines.
- Finishing: liquid and powder coat paint
- Fabricate, paint, and silk screening—single source
- Tube and pipe fabrication
- Plasma, laser and waterjet cutting
- Stamping (presses to 600 tons)
- Deep drawing
- Compound and progressive dies
Plastics, Fiberglass, and Polymers
- 3D Printing—plastic
- Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastics
- Plastic injection molding
- Insert molding
- Rotational Molding
- Plastisol Dip Molding
- Open Cast Thermoset Molding
- Spin Casting
- Compression Molding
- Transfer Molding
- Hand lay-up fiberglass (very large part capability)
- Resin Transfer Molding
Seals and Gaskets
- Die cutting
- Custom die tooling
- Mechanical seals
- Packing rings; O-rings
There are more! If you need something not shown, just give us a call 513-489-5252 for FAST service!