High precision milling and turning! ISO quality, large parts and ability to handle high volumes, or complicated one-off’s. All available in a single source!
Do your machining needs require more than the typical shop offers? We have seen many requirements between the standard machining size work and the gigantic. Thousand pound parts, for example, exceed the capabilities of many “normal” machine shops. So if you have such a need, we have a shop with much more than the typical:
• Multiple medium-to-large machining centers-up to 60” cubes
• Large part boring mills—full contouring 4th axis, 44,000 pound weight capacity
• 5 axis machining up to 36” cube
• Large Vertical Turret Lathe (VTL)—up to 78” OD with 18,000 pound capacity
• Large part horizontal lathe—33” swing x 157” between centers
• 25 ton overhead cranes
• CNC tube bending; up to 2.5” diameter mandrel bending
• ID and OD grinding up to 14” diameter
• Surface grinding to 42” diameter chuck
What this simply means is this supplier can do medium to large parts in quantity, and their quality system provides great precision with superb quality. There is great capacity and comprehensive quality management to give you comfort that your sophisticated and relatively large part requirements will be professionally managed.
Examples of high precision requirements in large parts would include motor and pump housings, valve bodies, volutes and turbines, hose form tooling, canning press components, machine bases, frames, and platens, crossheads, compressor components, convex and concave seismic plates, elevator machine blocking assemblies, couplings, adapter plates and tubes, and gear boxes.
All these involve high precision machining of medium-to-large parts, often in significant quantities. To satisfy such requirements, our shop has the floor space (80,000 sq. feet) and multiple machine centers available.